1. Small cubes of fried or toasted bread
2. Thick spicy fish soup from Provence
3. Crushed grain, nuts and dried fruit
4. Salted and glazed biscuit shaped like a knot
5. French for ?flight in the wind?
6. Black German rye bread
7. Indian deep fried triangular pasty
8. Beef dish named after a 19th century Russian diplomat
9. Sauce containing mushrooms shallots, white wine and herbs
10. Thin round Mexican maize cake
11. Which dessert was created in honour of a famous ballet dancer?
12. What is the main ingredient of Sauerkraut?
13. What vegetable is known a zucchini in the USA?
14. By what name is the love apple better known?
15. Which country produces the wine Vinho Verdi?
16. How many gallons are there in a firkin?
17. What ingredient is added to wine to make port?
18. In which city is the Coleman?s Mustard Museum?
19. Which spice is obtained from crocuses?
20. Which fruit is a cross between a peach and a plum?