1. With what is the Belgian beer Kriek flavoured?
2. Tequila is a spirit originating from which country?
3. What is the German label term indicating a high quality wine (Volka, Lieb, Kabinett, Vutas, Grebas)
4. From what is the liqueur Calvados made?
5. Which fortified wine is named after the largest of a group of 5 Portuguese islands off the west coast of Africa?
6. What is the name of the liqueur made from whisky and heather honey?
7. Why is the drink Bourbon so called?
8. What is the Spanish word for a medium dry sherry?
9. By what name do the English call the light red wines of Bordeaux?
10. How many golden stars would be awarded to a very quality cognac that has been in the barrel for between 5 and 8 years?
7. First made in Bourbon county , Kentucky