1. In which year is it traditional for a woman to make a proposal of marriage to the person she loves rather than waiting for the man to propose to her?
2. On which date is Burns Night celebrated?
3. What name is given to the eve of All Saints' Day?
4. February 6th, Waitangi Day, is the national day in which country?
5. Which Saint's day falls on March 1st?
6. Which famous competition is held on Good Friday at Tinsley Green, Sussex?
7. In which countries is Anzac Day (celebrated on 25th April) an important anniversary?
8. What is celebrated on the fourth Thursday in November in America and is a national holiday?
9. At which time of the year would you be most likely to hear the song Ding, Dong, Merrily on High?
10. Which month of the year is derived from the Roman god of war?
1. In a Leap year
2. 25th January
4. New Zealand
5. Saint David's
7. Australia and New Zealand