1. Charlie in the Box, Spotted Elephant and Bird Fish are just a few of the playful residents on which island?
2. The following words mean 'island' in which languages?
3. What is the modern name for the Spice Islands?
4. In song, which island is described with the words "Tropical the island breeze, All of nature wild and free"?
5. Which two films take place on Isla Soma? (as of January 2009)
6 In Robert L Stevenson's 'Treasure Island', which mans last dying words were "Darby M'Graw, Darby M'Graw, fetch aft the rum Darby"?
7. According to Harry Belafonte, which island was "built to me by my fathers hand"?
8. The following islands 'belong to' (dependent territories) which countries?
a. Turks and Caicos
c. Peter I Island
d. Robinson Crusoe
e. Andaman and Nicobar
f. New Caledonia
9. Plus or minus five, how many years did Robinson Crusoe spend on the island?
10. Name the three largest islands in the world beginning with the letter 'B'.
1. The Island for misfit toys. From the 1964 TV special Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
2. Four answers
3. Maluka, Moluccas or Moluccan Islands.
4. La Isla Bonita (Madonna)
5. The Lost World (Jurassic Park II) and Jurassic Park III.
6 Captain Flint
7. Island in the Sun
8. Six answers
9. 28 years
10. Three answers:
Baffin Island and