1. What is the name of the Amateur golfer who set the 1998 British Open golf tournament alight and has since gone to obscurity?
2. Which golfer is known as the Walrus?
3. Which course is the traditional home of the Masters?
4. What is the name of the resort in Southern California that is generally recognised as the American Golf capital, due to the high number of golf courses and year round sun-shine?
5. what is the maximum amount of time allowed to look for a lost ball?
6. In 1967 which golfer made the first televised hole in one?
7. Who won his only British open Golf Championship at Royal St Georges, Sandwich in 1985?
8. Over how many holes is the British Open Golf tournament contested?
9. Who did Nick Faldo sensationally beat to win his third Masters?
10. In August 1996 who made his surprising debut as a pro in the Czech Open
11. Which South African won the British Open in 1949, 1950, 1952 and 1957?
12. Which trophy is played for by women golfers from the United States in competition with Britain and Ireland?
13. Which US golfer had 11 successive tournament wins in 1945?
14. Which US president's home was alongside the course on which the US Masters is played?
15. Who captained the European team to victory in the 1995 Ryder Cup?
16. Who headed the European Order of Merit between 1971 and 1974?
17. Who is nicknamed 'The Great White Shark'?
18. Who is 'The Golden Bear'?
19. Who opposed the US in the Ryder Cup between 1973 and 1977?
20. Who was involved with John Daley in the 1995 British Open play-off?
21. Who was the first Englishman to win the US Open after World War II?
22. Who was the first German to win the German Open?
23. Who was the first non-American postwar winner of the US Masters?
24. Who won the English Amateur Championship in 1975 aged 18?
25. Who won the US Masters in 1986 for a record sixth time?
1. Justin Rose
2. Craig Stadler
4. Palm Spring
5. 5 minutes
6. Tony Jacklin
7. Sandy Lyle
9. Greg Norman
10. Ivan Lendl
11. Bobby Locke
12. Curtis Cup
13. Byron Nelson
14. Dwight D Eisenhower
15. Bernard Gallacher
16. Peter Oosterhuis
17. Greg Norman
18. Jack Nicklaus
19. Great Britain and Ireland
20. Constantino Rocca
21. Tony Jacklin
22. Bernhard Langer
23. Gary Player
24. Nick Faldo
25. Jack Nicklaus