The following quiz was kindly donated by Jay Patrick. Many thanks Jay, great work. Jay would like the website http://www.dragonarttattoo.net mentioned on our site in return for his quiz inclusion.
1. How many days did it take David Niven to go Around the World?
2. Who played eight different characters in 'Kind Hearts and Coronets'?
3. What goes with Old Lace in the title of the Cary Grant film?
4. Where was there Room in the film starring Laurence Harvey?
5. Which Disney film released in 1942 was about a little fawn?
6. Which Ben won 11 Oscars in 1959?
7. Who starred in the Road films with Dorothy Lamour and Bing Crosby?
8. Which actor Marlon starred in 'On the Waterfront'?
9. Which film starred Celia Johnson, Trevor Howard and a train station?
10. Which French 'sex kitten' starred with Dirk Bogarde in 'Doctor at Sea'?
11. Which film set in Rick's Cafe starred Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman?
12. What was the series of comedies made in West London studios called?
13. Who was the young star of 'National Velvet' in 1945?
14. From Here to where is the Oscar-winning movie with Deborah Kerr, Burt Lancaster and Frank Sinatra?
15. In which 1940 film did Mickey Mouse conduct the orchestra?
1. 80 days
2. Alec Guinness
4. At The Top
6. Ben Hur
7. Bob Hope
9. Brief Encounter
10. Brigitte Bardot
12. Ealing Comedies
13. Elizabeth Taylor