The Following quiz round was sent in by Alan Macdonald. Many thanks once again Alan, another great round.
Simply put: The first clue is a six letter word. Add a letter to that word to give the answer to the second clue.
1. Put into some kind of order, then blew a fuse.
2. When given a faint colouring, went off.
3. Product protection for someone in a ward perhaps.
4. Annoys the river-bank sportsmen.
5. Relish a sharp tingly sensation.
6. Taking out the middle bit whilst adding some points.
7. Quaint antique collectables about which you’re very inquisitive.
8. A modern day pop-artist pursued by a hunter.
9. Lashing out on something then putting it down under.
10. Something to put the wind up the cargo.