1. In which city was Hawaii 5-0 set?
2. Which country singer had a No.1 single in the 70?s with ?Annies Song??
3. Who commanded the Eighth Army at El Alamein?
4. Which bird was said to have risen from the Ashes?
5. What was the Surname of Herbert the 1st baron of Longbridge, Birmingham?
6. Which was the last Carry on film to be made?
7. Which building designed by Sir Christopher Wren can be found on Ludgate Hill, London?
8. Which US President was assassinated in 1865?
9. Which German Chancellor was known as the ?Iron Chancellor?
10. What is the connection between your Answers to questions 1-9?
11. Giving your Answer alphabetically, which 2 cities are the subject of ?A tale of 2 cities??
12. Which ancient Italian port and city is where Virgil died, current name?
13. Which water based crisis of 1956 led to accusations of collusion between Israel, Britain and France?
14. This major city is now called Mumbai, how was it previously known?
15. Which famous city, served by Dum Dum airport is the capital of West Bengal and a famous port?
16. Merlion is the symbol associated with which Asian republic?
17. The airline Cathay Pacific serves where in particular?
18. Which city in Japan approximately 20 minutes from Tokyo by train is the countries fourth largest city and is arguably Japan?s major port?
19. In which city would you find the Golden Gate Bridge?
20. In which city would you find the famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel?
21. In which Capital City would you find the Wallace Collection and The Geffrye Museum?
22. What is the connection between your Answers to questions 11-21?
2. John Denver
6. Carry on Columbus
7. St Paul?s cathedral
8. Abraham Lincoln
9. Otto von Bismarck
10. US State Capitals
11. London & Paris
17. Hong Kong
19. San Francisco
20. New York
22. Philias Fogg's Voyage in around the world in 80 days