The following connections round was kindly donated by Tim Rowley from the UK. Many thanks again Tim, another great round
1. 1971 film starring Gene Hackman and Roy Scheider. The film revolves around the smuggling of narcotics between Marseille, France and New York City.
2. According to the Holy Bible who was the first person ever to commit a murder
3. Which two men were responsible for writing and composing H.M.S. Pinafore, The Pirates of Penzance and The Mikado
4. American comedy actor whose films include Caddyshack, Ghostbusters, and Groundhog Day.
5. What Bobby Darin song contains the lines
See the shark with teeth like razors
All can read his open face
6. By what name is the pastime of skimming stones across a lake more commonly known.
7. What structure was built in August 1961 and demolished in November 1989
8. What was the British Army's standard rifle from its official adoption in 1895 until 1957
9. Which river runs through the city of Chester and flows into the North Sea on the south side of the Wirral Peninsular.
10. And the connection?
1. French Connection – Dawn French
2. Cain – Russell Kane
3. Gilbert and Sullivan – Rhod Gilbert
4. Bill Murray – Al Murray the Pub Landlord
5. Mack the Knife – Lee Mack
6. Ducks and Drakes Charlie Drake
7. Berlin Wall - Max Wall
8. Lee Enfield - Harry Enfield
9. The River Dee – Jack Dee