1. What is the name of the Stimulant in coffee?
2. What name is often used contemptuously to describe a country bumpkin?
3. What name is given to the horizontal bar which joins the legs of furniture?
4. What name is given to a tenancy of land from year to year or a number of years?
5. What name is given to a station for helicopter passenger services?
6. What name is given to the independent investigator who protects citizens against maladministration by civil servants?
7. What name is given to a government ruled by women?
8. What name is given to a dead body that has been embalmed by ancient Egyptians?
9. What name is given to icicle shaped deposits which grow up from the floor in limestone caves?
10. What name describes a piece of verse or a word made up in such a way that when the first letters of the lines are read down the page they make up a word?