2. What was bizarre about Jochen Rindt winning the world motor racing championship?
3. Which soap opera broadcast its 1,000th episode?
4. What was the title of the song that won the Eurovision Song Contest for Dana of Ireland?
5. Which horse, ridden by Lester Piggott, was the last colt to win the British triple crown?
6. Which MP was jailed for six months for incitement to riot?
7. Which piece of avant-garde art fetched ?25,000 at auction?
8. Which political party leader's wife was killed in a car crash?
9. Which aircraft made its first scheduled flight in this year?
10. Who was famously accused of stealing a gold bracelet?
1. Age for voting dropped from 21 to 18
2. He won it posthumously
3. Coronation St
4. All kinds of Everything
6. Bernadette Devlin
7. Andy Warhols Campbells Soup Can
8. Jeremy Thorpes
9. Boeing 747
10. Bobby Moore