1. Which famous river runs through Dublin?
2. What is the most northerly county in Ireland?
3. Where is the 'lake isle of Innisfree'?
4. Which C is the river on which Galway stands?
5. What is the most southerly county in Ireland?
6. What is the largest county in Ireland?
7. What is the smallest county in Ireland
8. In which county is Blarney Castle?
9. What is the county town of Leitrim?
10. What is Killbegs, in Donegal, main industry
11. Lough Kee is in which county?
12. Name the river that flows through Belfast?
13. Name the county town in Mayo that featured in John Ford's The Quiet Man?
14. Name Mayo's county town?
15. Which County K has the Nore and the Barrow?
16. Which town of Co. Antrim beginning with C has a name meaning 'rock of Fergus'?
17. Which K is Ireland's only inland city?
18. Which E is the county town of Fermanagh?
19. The villages of Drumshambo and Dowra are located in which Irish county?
20. Athlone is situated at the southern end of which lake?
1. River Liffey
3. On Lough Gill, Sligo
4. The Corrib
8. County Cork
10. Commerical fishing
19. County Leitrim
20. Lough Ree