The following pub quiz round was supplied by Tessa Young from the UK. Many thanks Tessa, a great job.
1. What country?s car registration sticker is CDN
2. Name three of the nine rooms where murders can be committed in the game of cluedo
3. What is traditionally given on the 13th wedding anniversary
4. What is Emetophobia a fear of
5. In Cockney rhyming slang what does Harpers and Queens mean?
6. Which is furthest south ? Corsica or Sardinia?
7. What starts with `T`, ends with `T` and has `T` in it?
8. Which European country is the largest consumer of beer per head?
9. Which female singer sang the James Bond theme song `Goldeneye`
10. True or False: Most Eskimos have fridges?
11. What type of bean is the ingredient for baked beans?
12. On the 19th May 2004, angry protestors threw purple coloured flour at Tony Blair in the house of commons, who were the protestors?
13. In Utmost Good Faith' is the motto of which organisation?
14. The British still celebrate the capture, torture and execution of Guy Fawkes for the Gunpowder Plot, with bonfires and fireworks on 5th November. But which King was Guy Fawkes plotting to blow up?
15. Port of Spain is the capital city of which Caribbean country?
Tie Break question: According to Guinness Book Of World Records, in pounds, how heavy is the worlds heaviest snake - a Burmese Python called Baby?
2. Kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, Hall, Study, Library, Billiard Room, Conservatory or Ballroom
7. A Teapot
8. Czech Republic
9. Tina Turner
10. True (to keep their food from freezing)
12. Fathers 4 Justice
13. Lloyd's of London
14. King James I
15. Trinidad and Tobago
Tie Break Question. 403 pounds