1. One of the stranger films of the 80's was Blue Velvet. The night club singer Dorothy Vallens was played by Isabella Rossellini. Rossellini is the image of her mother. Who is her famous mother ?
2. In which 80's films would you find the following bad guys
b. the bully Biff Tannen
c. the sadistic dentist Orin Scrivello
d. the terrorist Hans Gruber
3. What is the name of Drew Barrymore's character in E.T. ?
4. Which two best selling books by Tom Wolfe were filmed in the 80's ?
5. Milos Forman is one of the elite few to have won two best director Oscars. In 1975 he recieved an Oscar for One Flew over the Cukoos Nest. For which opulent film did he recieve the Oscar in 1984 ?
6. Which 80's films took place in
a. New York City 1997
b. L.A. 2019
c. Compton Anstey estate 1694
d. Hill Valley 1955
e. Cuernavaca Mexico 1938
f. in and around a small town in Oregon, summer 1959
7. Many consider Ridley Scott's film Blade Runner one of the best sci-fi films ever. The film is based on the book Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep by which well known sci-fi writer ?
8. The following lines are from which 80's films ?
a. I wont be ignored
b. An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind
c. I believe God made me for a purpose, but he also made me fast
d. All because a young girl fresh from England got too much sun
9. In which 1986 film does a very young Kiefer Sutherland play the bully Ace Merrill ?
10. In which Bond film does Rowan Atkinson play the slightly hampered Nigel Small-Fawcett ?
1. Ingrid Bergman
2. Four Answers
b. Back to the future
c. Little shop of horrors
d. Die Hard
4. The Right Stuff and Bonfire of the Vanities
6. Six Answers
a. Escape from New York
b. Blade Runner
c. The Draughtsman's Contract
d. Back to the Future
e. Under the Volcano
f. Stand by Me
7. Philip K. Dick
8. Four Answers:
a. Fatal Attraction
c. Chariots of Fire
d. A Passage to India
9. Stand by Me
10. Never Say Never