1. Which Saint's feast is on Boxing Day?
2. What are the two former names of the Russian city, St. Petersburg?
3. What saintly name is given to an atmospheric glow that appears on the extremities of pointed objects such as ship masts and church spires?
4. Who is the patron saint of lost causes?
5. Which European republic was founded by St. Marinus and his Christian followers?
6. What event inspired George Bernard Shaw to write the play 'St. Joan'.
7. Where is St Edmund buried?
8. According to folklore, what will happen if it rains on St. Swithin's day?
9. Which saint was the first Archbishop of Canterbury and founded the Christian Church in the South of England?
10. Who is the patron saint of doctors?
1. St. Stephen
2. Petrograd (1914-24), Leningrad (1924-recently)
3. St. Elmo's Fire
4. St. Jude
5. San Marino
6. The canonisation of Joan of Arc in 1920.
7. Bury St. Edmunds
8. It will rain for another 40 days.
9. Saint Augustine
10. St Luke