1. In what year(s) did the Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution in China start and end respectively? (1 point per correct answer)
2. In what country did Che Guevara die on 9th October 1967?
3. What country do the tax haven Cayman Islands belong to?
4. Founded in October 1831, what was the name of the Australian town of Toodyay until 1911?
5. How many members (national football associations) does FIFA currently have? (+/- 10)
6. What is the colloquial term for a pacemaker in a long distance race, a runner who sets a fast pace for other competitors to ensure a record time?
7. How many degrees is the angle between the hands of a clock at 1 o'clock?
8. Hydrogen sulphide distinctively smells of what?
9. The King of which European country is currently placed 60th in the line of succession to the British throne?
10. What is the trademark sign of the famous Meissen porcelain?
7. 30 degrees
8. rotten eggs
9. Norway (Harald V)
10. 2 crossed blue swords