The following quiz round was submitted by Steven Burdin from the UK.
Steven presents his quiz at the Fox and Hounds, Newmillerdam, Wakefield every Wednesday and Sunday night.
Many thanks Steven, another great round!
The following are UK hit single lyrics which all contain the name of a famous actor or actress. Name the song:
1. You talk like Marlene Dietrich
2. She wanted to be Betty Grable
3. Okay so you're Brad Pitt
4. Ollie Hardy should have had more sense, he bought a gee gee and he jumped the fence
5. You go strolling through the crowd like Peter Lorre contemplating a crime
6. I want my sun drenched windswept Ingrid Bergman kiss
7. You wore a tie like Richard Gere
8. At the age of ten she looked like Greta Garbo and I loved her then
9. Oh it's good good good like Brigitte Bardot
10. Before you can eat you gotta dance like Fred Astaire
1. Where Do You Go To My Lovely by Peter Sarstedt
2. Pearls A Singer by Elkie Brooks
3. That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain
4. Juniors Farm by Wings
5. Year Of The Cat by Al Stewart
6. Good As Gold by Beautiful South
7. Crying At The Discotheque by Alcazaar
8. Perfect Skin by Lloyd Cole & the Commotions
9. Message Of Love by The Pretenders
10. Long Tall Glasses by Leo Sayer