The following quiz round was submitted by Paula Fagg from the UK. (Paula presents the Minster Working Men's Club Air Ambulance Quiz, every Tuesday)
Many thanks Paula, great job!
The answers to all the following questions rhyme with one another
1. What name is given to a tram in the USA?
2. Nicholas II was the last Russian what?
3. By what name is the heavenly body Sirius also known?
4. Which conflict began with a military uprising on July 17, 1936?
5. In which Indian city is the famed Golden Temple?
6. What six-letter word is the name given to a highly magnetised neutron star?
7. Which musical instrument is said to have been invented by Amir Khusry around AD 1300
8. In the Lion King, what is the name of the evil uncle Simba?
9. Which French city is known as the City of Nougat?
10. Doha is the capital of which former British protectorate?
3. Dog Star
4. Spanish Civil War