The following quiz was kindly donated by Jay Patrick. Many thanks Jay, great work. Jay would like the website http://www.dragonarttattoo.net mentioned on our site in return for his quiz inclusion.
1. In which country was OPEC founded?
2. The Channel Islands, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man use British currency but, economically, what else do they have in common?
3. Where would you see the FT-SE share index?
4. The European Union came into being in 1993 after which treaty?
5. Which body assesses whether a take-over is in the public interest?
6. What is the Japanese share index called?
7. What is the OFT?
8. APEC encourages trade between countries bordering which ocean?
9. Where is the headquarters of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development?
10. In which country is the multinational Samsung based?
11. In which country is the multinational Nestle based?
12. Why is Yemen unique in terms of currencies?
13. Who were the first two countries to withdraw from the ERM?
14. Where would you see the Dow Jones index?
15. Where is the headquarters of the International Monetary Fund ?
2. Issue their own bank notes
5. Monopolies and Mergers Commission
7. Office of Fair Trading
10. South Korea
13. UK, Italy
14. Wall Street