1. If you were snacking on a 'little donkey', what would you be eating?
2. Christiane, Müller, Branco, Marta and Taffarel are all examples of what?
3. Which company used the slogan 'Because I'm worth it'?
4. In which popular film are the following some of the songs in the movie soundtrack?
The Man In Me, Hotel California, Looking Out My Backdoor and Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)
5. In which stadiums were the three highest attendance figures recorded for a final game at the Football World Cup?
6. The name of which novel set on the island of Pianosa is now a word for an absurd or senseless situation?
7. In which controversial film is Nadsat spoken?
8. Agnes Gonxhe Bojaxhiu was better known as what?
9. With 40 years and 292 days, who was the oldest captain in a Football World Cup?
10. The following words are from songs with 'ball' somewhere in the song title. Can you name the song? One point for each correct answer.
a. It was like lightning, everybody was frightening
b. He always runs while others walk, he acts while other men just talk
c. You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain
d. Magic woman wreckin up my soul, things you tell me have never been told
e. He plays by intuition the digit counters fall
11. Which three words are found on the helmut in Stanley Kubrick's film 'Full Metal Jacket'?
12. What is the six letter word meaning "to snap ones fingers"?
13. Which sci-fi films were based on the following Philip K. Dick stories?
a. Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep
b. We Can remember It For You Wholesale
14. Plus or minus 75 years, when was 'trial by battle' abolished by statute in the UK?
15. An 'isohyetal line' is used in which scientific study?
16. In Roman times, what was a 'Quadriga'?
17. Kentucky Fried Chicken. What was Col Sanders first name?
18. Who did Hitler designate as his successor in the last days of World War Two?
19. Which two male tennis players have won four consecutive French Open singles titles since the introduction of the open era in 1968?
20. Which tragic figure in a FIFA World Cup final was nicknamed 'the divine ponytail'?
a. Ballroom Blitz (Sweet)
b. Thunderball (Tom Jones)
c. Great Balls Of Fire (Jerry Lee Lewis)
d. Fireball (Deep Purple)
e. Pinball Wizard (The Who)
a. Blade Runner
b. Total Recall
19. Bjorn Borg (78, 79, 80, 81) and Rafael Nadal (2005, 06, 07, 08)