1. Scientists in the UK want drugs reclassified according to the harm each does to the user, to society and whether they induce dependence. Which is classed as most dangerous from this lot:
2. Which famous lawn tennis player also won the world table tennis championship in 1929?
3. A report has found that politicians are the second-most sleep-deprived people in the UK. Rank the following occupations on how many hours sleep they have - fewest hours sleep first:
1: Mothers of small children
2: Traffic wardens / Parking attendants
4. What word was first coined by Thomas Henry Huxley in 1869 to describe his uncertainty about the existence of God?
5. Where can one find the DELTOID muscle?
6. Watson, Crick and Evans won the Nobel prize for medicine in 1962. For which discovery are they associated?
7. In Christianity, the term "gospel" can be used to mean different things, such as; to denote the proclamation of God's saving activity in Jesus of Nazareth, a reading from Matthew, Mark, Luke or John or finally a genre of Early Christian literature. But what does the word "GOSPEL" literally mean?
8. Men born with shorter index fingers, compared to their ring fingers, are likely to be:
a: More aggressive
b: Bald later in life
9. What type of animal is a BONGO?
10. "__________ will be consigned to history, something that our grandchildren can only read about in books." What's the missing word, according to an expert on the subject?
a: Polar bears
b: History lessons
11. After which part of the body is the AVOCADO named?
12. Who designed the original Volkswagen car?
13. Which member of the pumpkin family might one find in a bathroom?
14. What does one do with an OCARINA?
15. ACROPHOBIA is the fear of what?
1. b: Alcoholranked as the fifth most dangerous, behind the likes of heroin and cocaine, with tobacco ninth, cannabis 11th and solvents 12th
2. Fred J. Perry
3. So, 4, 1, 3, 2 is the correct order. Teachers get on average six hours of shut-eye a night, then mothers of small children who get aroun 7.2. Next comes the Lawyers with around 7.6 and finally traffic wardens, who clock in a massive 8.2 hours on average a night! How do they sleep at night?
5. In the shoulder
7. Gospel literally translated, means "good news" deriving from the Old English "god-spell". It is translated from Greek εὐαγγέλιον (euangelion, later evangelion) as used in the New Testament.
8. a: More aggressiveThe shorter the index finger is in relation to the ring finger, the higher the amount of testosterone the man was exposed to whilst in the womb.
9. An antelope (specifically an African Antelope)
10. a: Polar bears - due to the disasterous affects of global warming.
11. The testicleThe word avocado comes from the Spanish word aguacate, which derives in turn from the Nahuatl (Aztec) word, ahuacatl, meaning "testicle", because of its shape.
12. Ferdinand Porsche
13. The Loofah
14. Play it - it's a musical instrumentThe ocarina is an ancient flute-like wind instrument whose origin dates back thousands of years. While the standard design for an ocarina has different variations it typically includes an oval-shaped enclosed space with four to thirteen finger holes and a mouth tube that projects out from the body. It is often ceramic, but many other materials, such as plastic, wood, glass, and metal, may also be used.