1. Due to superstition what did Bjorn Borg not do during the Wimbledon fortnight?
2. Who was the first woman and the first man to appear on the cover of Playboy ?
3. Which famous bridge was built between the 26th June 1948 and 12th May 1949?
4. What was the only wine allowed to be cultivated in the USA during the prohibition?
5. Which football trainer has won the most titles as a player? ( national and international titles )
6. According to the Financial Times, what is the safest airline in the world?
7. In which book and film did the family Torrance have difficulties at the Overlook hotel?
8. Until 1869, which company owned almost half of Canada?
9. What kind of people show signs of the Stockholm or Helsinki syndrome?
10. Which two bands have performed songs with Charles Manson lyrics?
1. He didn't shave
2. Marylin Monroe and Peter Sellers
3. Berlin air bridge
4. Alter wine
5. Giovanni TrappatoniGiovanni Trapattoni (born March 17, 1939) is an Italian football coach. He is a former player and coach of the Italian national team, currently in charge with Austrian club Red Bull Salzburg alongside Lothar Matth?us. Their likely league title in May 2007 will place Trapattoni alongside Ernst Happel in winning the domestic league titles of four different countries.
7. The Shining
8. The Hudson Bay Company
9. HostagesStockholm syndrome is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage can show signs of having feelings of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which the hostage has been placed. It is sometimes referred to as Helsinki Syndrome; however, this may simply be due to the erroneous naming of the syndrome in popular media, for example, by an "expert psychologist" and author who appeared as a guest on a news program in the first Die Hard film.
10. The Beach Boys and Guns 'N' Roses "Never Learn Not To Love" (on the Beach Boys' 20/20 album) was indeed written by Charles Manson and on Guns 'n' Roses' "The Spaghetti Incident?" Album there is an unlisted 13th song that was written by Charles Manson. They chose not to list the song so it wouldn't appear that they were glorifying him.