1. In which film did Krishna Pandit Bhanji win his Oscar for best actor?
2. Roger is an evil sadistic British boy in which book and film?
3. Which film with an all star cast is based on the military operation code named 'Market Garden'?
4. The title of which controversial and disturbing 1971 film stems from a 20th century Cockney expression?
5. What was the name of the mysterious island on which King Kong was captured?
6. Which 1976 film had an all star cast including Burt Lancaster, Sophia Loren, Richard Harris, Ava Gardner, Martin Sheen and O.J. Simpson?
7. Which film takes place on the Isla Nublar?
8. Each of the following are the 'bad guy' in which film? One point for each correct answer. a. Kurgan, b. Zorg, c. Messala
9. What is the name of the super intelligent shade of blue in 'The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy'?
10. In film, both Mick Jagger and Heath Ledger have played the role of which famous outlaw?
11. Which 2011 film, also the name of a nursery rhyme, 'won' in every category at the 32nd Golden Raspberry Awards?
12. In film, Bishop, VIKI, Maria, Tik Tok, Ash, Box, Call, Gerty, Roy Batty and Huey Dewey and Louie are all examples of what?
13. Sid Phillips is an evil bully in which Disney film?
14. What is the name of the spy in the films 'The Ipcress File', 'Funeral in Berlin' and 'Billion Dollar Brain'?
15. What was the name of Captain Jack Aubrey's ship in the film 'Master and Commander'?
16. The Pink Ladies and The T-Birds are two gangs in which cult film?
17. With five words, complete this classic line from the film Casablanca. "Major Strasser has been shot. ......."
18. Which television series does one associate with the words "I am not a number, I am a free man."?
1. Gandhi (Ben Kingsley's real name is Krishna Pandit Bhanji)
2. Lord of the Flies
3. A Bridge Too Far
4. A Clockwork Orange ('as queer as a clockwork orange')
5. Skull Island
6. The Cassandra Crossing
7. Jurassic Park
8. Three answers: a. Highlander, b. The Fifth Element, c. Ben Hur
10. Ned Kelly
11. Jack and Jill
12. Robots (androids, replicants)
13. Toy Story
14. Harry Palmer
15. HMS Surprise
17. "Round up the usual suspects."
18. The Prisoner