1. "Old Fred" was the captain of which famous ship?
2. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was the first keeper for a football club in which island city?
3. Which famous book title translated means "nowhere"?
4. I think Gary Oldman is always playing the bad guy. In which two Luc Besson films does he continue with the tradition?
5. Which succesful US band in the 1970's took its name from an Aboriginal expression for a very cold evening ?
6. Who did Jackie Paper love?
7. Which film character was known in Italy as "Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" in the 1960's?
8. Maine, Coon, Norwegan and Ragdoll are all examples of what?
9. What did Mary Quant introduce in the 1960's that is still enjoyed today?
10. Which European capital city is the Greek word for "wisdom"?
1. Yellow Submarine
2. Portsmouth F.C. - Pompey won the F.A. cup in 1939. The competion was put on hold during the war years Doyle played for Portsmouth A.F.C.
4. Leon and The fifth element
5. Three Dog Night - so cold that you need to sleep with 3 dogs to keep warm Three Dog Night are an American rock and roll band, best known for their work from 1968-1975 but still making live appearances as of 2007. The name "Three Dog Night" supposedly refers to an expression meaning a night so cold that one needs to sleep while embracing three dogs. It's unclear whether the term originated with Inuit or with Indigenous Australians. An official commentary included in the CD set ?Celebrate: The Three Dog Night Story, 1965-1975? stated that vocalist Danny Hutton?s girlfriend saw a documentary on TV in which the custom was explained to have originated with Australian Aborigines
6. Puff the magic dragon "Puff, the magic dragon lived by the sea
And frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called Honah Lee
Little Jackie Paper loved that rascal Puff,
and brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. Oh"
7. James Bond Mr. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang is also the title of song number 11 on the James Bond - Thunderball soundtrack. The title from the Italian dubbing comes from James Bond the character, who was dubbed in 1962 by an Italian Journalist as "Mr. Kiss-Kiss, Bang-Bang" and the name stuck!
8. Cat breeds
9. The mini skirt
10. Sophia ( Sofija )