1. According to the Old Testament, how did Saul die?
2. Name two prophets in the reign of David
3. Who replaced Judas as the 12th Apostle?
4. How many "Blessed" beatitudes are there?
5. What was the Ethiopian eunuch's position for the Queen Candace?
6. What did Barnabas' name mean?
7. Who wrote the Book of Acts?
8. Where was Saul traveling to when he was visited by Christ?
9. What was the kind of baptism was performed to bring people into the church?
10. What are the names of the four Gospels and what does the word "Gospel" mean?
1. Saul died while in battle with the Philistines at Mount Gilboa. Saul had consulted a woman that was a medium at En Dor, and had her perform a s?ance and reveal Samuel to him. Saul was told that for not obeying God?s command to utterly destroy Amalek that his ??kingdom was to be torn from his hand and given it to your neighbor, David? (1 Sam. 28:17)
2. Two Answers;
Gad (1 Sam. 22:5)
Nathan (2 Sam. 7:2)
3. Matthias (Acts 1:21-26)
4. 9 (Matt. 5:3-11)
5. He was in charge of all her treasury (Acts 8: 26ff)
6. "Son of Encouragement" (Acts 4:36)
8. On the Road to Damascus (Acts 9)
9. Water immersion
10. Matthew, Mark, Luke & John, the word Gospel means "Good News"