1. In which film does Robert de Niro play a terrorist 'plumber' named Archibald "Harry" Tuttle ?
2. What is the other title of Mary Shelleys Frankenstein ?
3. What kind of poetry is annoying in "The Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy"?
4. Who wrote the following sci-fi classics ?
a: Kraken Wakes (or Out of the Deeps)
b: The first men in the moon
c: The Sirens of Titan
e: Brave New World
f: Do Androids dream of electric sheep
5. What kills the aliens in the following films ?
b: Mars Attacks
c: War of the worlds
6. In film, who sings "Daisy Daisy give me your answer do...." after loosing his logical thinking mind ?
7. In which TV series would you find the following characters ?
a: Uncle Martin
b: Steve Zodiac
c: Nr. 6
8. Name the film in which the following space ships play a role .
b: Heart of gold
d: Dark Star
9. In which film are believers in alien life form obsessed with Devils Tower ?
10. Name the android in
2. Frankenstein or The Modern Prometheus.
4. Six Answers:
a: John Wyndham
b: H.G. Wells
c: Kurt Vonnegut
d: Michael Crichton
e: Aldous Huxley
f: Phillip K. Dick
5. Three Answers:
a: anti dandruff shampoo
b: Slim Whitman country music
6. HAL in 2001.
7. Three Answers:
a: My favorite martian
b: Fireball XL-5
c: The prisoner or Battlestar Galactica
8. Five Answers:
b: Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy
d: Dark Star
9. Close encounters of the 3rd kind
10. Three Answers: