The following quiz questions and answers were provided by Jim Matthews in the UK, thanks Jim!
1. ABBA tribute bands - real or made up
a: Abba Cadabra
c: Abba Dabba Doo
2. Port Isaac is the location for which ITV (British Television Channel) series?
3. Misfortune, evil & hope could all be found in whose box?
4. What dessert is made from the starch extracted from the pith of a palm tree?
5. What was the name written on the side of the Scooby Doo van?
6. Which popular TV series from the USA was set in one million and forty BC?
7. Which famous movie cop's badge number was 2211?
8. How many metres do Olympic highboard divers fall before they get wet?
9. Which famous British ship's name means short skirt?
10. In which Bond film is the immortal exchange "Do you expect me to talk?" - "No Mr Bond, I expect you to die"?
1. Three Answers
c: Made up
2. Doc Martin
5. The Mystery Machine
6. The Flintstones
7. Harry Callaghan
9. Cutty Sark