1. Who starred in the 1973 film, The Stone Killer?
2. Which 1990s TV black comedy series set in a hospital included in the cast an Australian surgeon called Scissors?
3. Who wrote the novel The Pickwick Papers?
4. A Scissors is a common hold in which popular spectator sport?
5. What is a stonechat?
6. What name is given to the Japanese art of paper folding?
7. Who played the title role in the film Edward Scissorhands?
8. What name is given to a small pile of stone used as a marker on mountains?
9. To which newspaper did the cartoonist Giles regularly contribute?
10. Who, according to biblical account, did Christ propose should cast the first stone at the adulteress?
1. Charles Bronson
2. Cardiac Arrest
3. Charles Dickens
5. A type of bird
7. Johnny Depp
8. A cairn
9. The Daily Express
10. He that is without sin