Man Made Wonders Quiz 1
1. Which famous bridge stands at the entrance to San Francisco bay?
2. Which building was built for the Paris exhibition of 1899?
3. Which is the only one of the seven wonders of the ancient world to still?
4. Which theme park gets the most visitors in the world?
5. In which city is one of the worlds highest building the sears tower?
6. Which French king built the palace of Versailles?
7. Which building stands in Jerusalem on the spot Mohammed was said to have ascended to heaven?
8. Which of the Seven Wonders of the World stood in Ephesus?
9. In which year of the seventies was the terracotta army of Xian discovered?
10. What is the name of the lost city of the Incas discovered in Peru in 1911?
1. The Golden Gate
2. The Eiffel Tower
3. Pyramids of Giza
4. Disneyland, Tokyo
6. Louis 14th
7. The dome of the Rock
8. Temple of Artemis
10. Machu Pichu