Many thanks go to Dave Murten for this round. Dave presents his quiz at The Waterloo Pub in Blackpool, UK. Many thanks Dave.
1. A Moped Licence allows a learner to ride mopeds which are defined as up to 50cc with a maximum speed of, what?
2. If you have a full car licence, you can ride a motorcycle as a learner up to what size engine?
3. What colour backgrounds do signs have for (a) ?Hospital with A & E? and (b) ?Hospital No A & E??
4. What is the maximum speed limit for a car towing a caravan when on a motorway?
5. What symbol, on a road sign, indicates a restaurant at the next services?
6. On a low bridge warning with a headroom of 14?-6?, what is the metric equivalent?
7. What colour background do signs showing tourist information have?
8. What is the minimum legal tread depth across ? of the breadth of a tyre on a car?
9. What does a white walking stick with red hoops on it indicate about the person carrying it?
10. What is the maximum fine for breaking the speed limit on a motorway?
1. 50 km/h (31 mph)
2. 125cc (or 11kW power output) [Will accept either]
3. (a) Red (b) Blue
5. A crossed fork and spoon
9. The person is blind and deaf.