The following questions are based on the topic of Science Fiction
1. Which TV series was based on the novel Cyborg by Martin Caiden?
2. Which Irish actor played the part of Duran Duran in the 1968 film Barbarella?
3. Which former Mr World and Mr Universe played the part of the Hulk in the Incredible Hulk?
4. In which century does Star Trek take place?
5. Who wrote and directed the 1971 film THX 1138?
6. What was the name of the atomic submarine featured in the TV series Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea?
7. Which character played by actor Craig Charles is the sole survivor of the Red Dwarf?
8. Which former Miss USA played the part of Wonder Woman?
9. Before coming to New York in the 1933 film King Kong where had king Kong lived?
10. The TV series Doomwatch was based on the activities of which fictional government department?
11. Who is the author of the "Discworld" series of science fiction novels?
12. What is the significance of the temperature in the title of the 1960's science fiction film "Fahrenheit 451?
13. Which fictional organisation was based on Tracy island?
14. Where would you regularly see the code NCC1701?
15. Who captained Stingray?
16. What was the name of Blakes Sevens first ship?
17. Who was the 4th doctor who on TV?
18. What were people searching for in Waterworld?
19. What was the name of George Jetsons dog?
20. Who provided Darth Vaders voice?
21. What was the Highlanders name in the film?
22. Who played a young Obi Wan in Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace?
23. Who was the female star of Weird Science?
24. Ian Holm plays Ash in Alien, what is different about him?
25. Who wrote the first major novel about a war with alien invaders?
26. In what car does Michael J Fox go back to the future?
27. Which pop star played "The man who fell to earth"?
28. Which character makes a series of quantum leaps?
29. In which book do you meet a character called Thorin son of Thrain son of Thror?
30. Which actress played the equivalent of the 6 million Dollar man?
31. Who plays Arnold Schwarzeneggers wife in total Recall?
32. What is futile against the Borg?
1. The Six Million Dollar man
2. Milo OShea
3. Lou Ferrigno
4. The 23rd Century
5. George Lucas
7. Dave Lister
8. Lynda Carter
9. Skull Island
10. Department for the Observation and Measurement of Science
11. Terry Pratchett
12. It is the temperature in degrees at which books (paper) burns
13. International Rescue
14. On the Starship Enterprise
15. Troy Tempest
16. The Liberator
17. Tom Baker
18. Dry Land
20. James Earl Jones
21. Connor McCleod
22. Ewan McGregor
23. Kelly Le brock
25. H G Wells
27. David Bowie
28. Dr Sam Becket
29. The Hobbit
30. Lindsay Wagner
31. Sharon Stone
More Sci-Fi questions and answers can be found HERE