1. Walter Gropius was the founder of which school of Architecture?
2. What is the name given to a Buddhist burial mound?
3. What is the name given to a court inside a castle?
4. Where would you find a Lych gate?
5. What is the name given to the central aisle in a church?
6. What is the name of the style of design popular during the reign of George IV?
7. What style of Architecture is associated with Giorgio Vasari?
8. Many of the famous phantastic art nouveau buildings in Barcelona are designed by which architect?
9. What is the name given to a piece of decorated glass over a door?
10. What is the name given to a column used to support a handrail?
4. At the entrance to a grave yard