This list of female billionaires is based on an annual ranking of the world's wealthiest people compiled and published by Forbes magazine in March 2007, including some revisions announced by Forbes later in 2007.
The list includes only females and their associated families.
- Liliane Bettencourt - US$20.7 billion - France, L'Or?al
- Alice Walton - US$16.6 billion - United States, Wal-Mart
- Abigail Johnson - US$13.0 billion - United States, Fidelity Investments
- Anne Cox Chambers - US$12.6 billion - United States, Cox Enterprises
- Birgit Rausing and family - US$11.0 billion - Switzerland, Tetra Laval
- Jacqueline Mars - US$10.5 billion - United States, Mars Incorporated
- Michele Ferrero and family - US$10.0 billion - Italy, Ferrero SpA
- Susanne Klatten - US$9.6 billion - Germany, Altana
- Maria-Elisabeth and Georg Schaeffler - US$8.7 billion - Germany, Schaeffler Group
- Mar?a Asunci?n Aramburuzabala and family - US$2.0 billion - Mexico, Grupo Modelo
- Oprah Winfrey - US$1.5 billion - United States, Harpo Productions