1. "All my Yesterdays" is which actor's autobiography?
2. Which type of full moon follows a harvest moon?
3. Which pop singer was Glad to be Gay?
4. The Wheel Spins Ethel Lina White basis for what Hitchcock film?
5. On average it takes 1.5 hours to do what to a human body?
6. In Kiplings poem Gunga Din what job had Gunga Din?
7. What began in 1877 but banned women until 1884?
8. Who is the boss of UNCLE?
9. Which city's public transport lost property office is busiest?
10. Name only boxer to win a world title who never had a manager?
11. The opera The Tsar Sultan contains what famous musical piece?
12. Five tons are mined annually - five tons of what?
13. In Venezuela lovers use pink what?
14. What country in distance is furthest from New Zealand?
15. Whose girlfriend had a pet snake called Enid?
16. What word is in 1200 different languages without changing?
17. Whose horse was Black Nell?
18. Old Honiton Genoese and Mechlin all types of what?
19. Name the first teddy bear in space?
20. In MASH what was the character Radars full name?
21. Whose only novel was The Cardinals Mistress?
22. Jimmy Doyle died during a title fight in 1947 who was opponent?
23. In 1900 Persian soldiers were paid with what?
24. In Islington in London it's a £50 fine for sleeping where?
25. Dr Deidrich Knickerbocker invented which famous character?
26. What occupation would use a dibble?
27. Which group of people first used gold fillings?
28. Name Alice's pet cat?
29. In the siege of Mafeking who led the defenders?
30. Beethoven's fifth piano concerto is nicknamed what?
1. Edward G Robinson
2. Hunters Moon
3. Tom Robinson
4. The Lady Vanishes
5. Fully cremate (a corpse)
6. Water Carrier
7. Wimbledon Tennis
8. Mr Waverley
10. Jake La Motta
11. The Flight of the Bumblebee
13. Envelopes - post half price
15. Adolf Hitler
17. Wild Bill Hickoks
19. Mishka 1980 Olympic mascot
20. Walter O'Reilly
21. Benito Mussolini
22. Sugar Ray Robinson
24. The Public Library
25. Rip Van Winkle
26. Gardener - to make planting holes
27. Incas of Peru
29. Robert Baden Powell
30. The Emperor