1. The false plane tree is better known as what?
2. Baptista is Katherine's father in which Shakespeare play?
3. Lepidoptera (from the Greek) literally means what?
4. In what sport might you see a stem-christie?
5. In 1823 the British army soldiers were first issued with what?
6. What is the brightest star always in the Northern sky?
7. 24% of British men have no real what?
8. What did Joseph Gayetty invent in 1857?
9. The Andaman Islands are in which bay?
10. What colour are lobsters?
11. J G Galle discovered what in 1846?
12. What does a potometer measure?
13. What was Winston Churchill's favourite participation sport?
14. What is the central part of a backgammon board called?
15. English King Henry VIII trained as a what?
16. What sports name translates as Little Game of War?
17. In what city did 8 year old Mozart compose his first symphony?
18. In Yiddish what is your Pupik?
19. Who was Ben Hurs rival in the great chariot race?
20. John McEnroe won Wimbledon doubles with what partner?
1. The Sycamore
2. The Taming of the Shrew
3. Scaly Winged
7. Real teeth
8. Toilet Rolls
9. The Bay of Bengal
10. Dark Blue/green, and pink when cooked
11. The planet Neptune
12. Water intake
14. The Bar
15. A Priest
18. Belly Button
20. Peter Fleming