1. Which Actor appeared in the films A Town Like Alice and The Trials of Oscar Wilde?
2. Who did the voice over of the genie in the movie Aladdin?
3. Which character did Jodie Foster play in the film Silence of the Lambs?
4. In which craft did Sir Donald Campbell die whilst endeavouring to set a water speed record on Coniston Water in 1967?
5. Who was BBC Radio One's first female DJ?
6. Which British magazine stopped publishing in 1984, after 104 years?
7. What was the original name of Sir Francis Drakes ship the Golden Hind?
8. Convocation is the collective noun for a group of which bird?
9. What was hung around the neck of the Ancient Mariner?
10. The pop group Middle of the Road wrote and sang which No.1hit of 1971?
1. Peter Finch.
2. Robin Williams.
3. Clarice Starling
5. Ann Nightingale.
6. Tit Bits.
7. The Pelican.
10. Chirpy, Chirpy, Cheep-Cheep