1. Which former BBC and ITV Formula One commentator has announced retirement from commentary several times only to resurrect his commentary in June 2008 with BBC Radio Five Live?
2. What was the name of the veteran traveller who visited Kublai Khan in the 13th century?
3. What does the Acronym ICI stand for?
4. What type of weapon was the Zulu assegai?
5. What was the name of the character portrayed by Angie Dickinson in Police Woman?
6. Who play their home games at Goodison Park?
7. What do the Americans call our game of naughts and crosses?
8. Which animal is sometimes given the name Renard?
9. What geographical feature is an accumulation of ice, air, water, and rock debris or sediment, moves very slowly and has an accumulation zone and an ablation zone separated by the equilibrium line?
10. What is the connection?
1. MURRAY Walker
2. Marco POLO
3. IMPERIAL Chemical Industries
7. TIC TAC TOE