1. Who has presented the BBC TV game show called Call My Bluff and Blockbusters?
2. Who killed Jesse James
3. Who partnered Spit the Dog on British TV?
4. What was the name of the clerk employed by Ebenezer Scrooge?
5. How is Robert Harper better known in the world of show business?
6. What was the name of the dog that became famous for watching over its masters grave for 14 years?
7. Which legendary pop star died on 11th May 1981 aged 36?
8. Who was the first man to present Family Fortunes on British TV?
9. Who wrote the book Confessions of a Hooker?
1. BOB Holness
2. BOB FORD
3. BOB Carolgees
4. BOB Cratchitt
5. BOBBY Ball
6. Greyfriars BOBBY
7. BOB Marley
8. BOB Monkhouse
9. BOB Hope