Connections Quiz 28
The following quiz was submitted by Brian McKay from the UK. Brian presents a weekly quiz every thursday night at the Coach and Horses in Carlisle. Many thanks Brian, a really interesting connections round.
1. She wrote & recorded a song about Warren Beattie's vanity; v2. A small carpet & a range of Scottish mountains over 3,000 ft?
3. One of the group members had a yatch called drum?
4. First appeared in Ester Rantzens 'big time' working 9 to 5 in 1980?
5. Someone was knocking on their door in 1976?
6. You could see her 'on a midnight train to Georgia' in 1976?
7. The sun always shone on TV for this band?
8. She was known as the 'delta lady' & married Kris Kristofferson?
9. She was 'simply the best'?
10. What's the connection?
1. CARLY SIMON. (The Spy who loved me 1977)
2. MATT MUNRO. (From Russia with love 1963)
3. DURAN-DURAN. (A view to a kill 1985)
4. SHEENA EASTON. (For your eyes only 1981)
5. PAUL McCartney & WINGS. (Live & let die 1973)
6. GLADYS KNIGHT. (License to kill 1989)
7. A-HA. (The living daylights 1987).
8. RITA COOLIDGE. (Otopussy 1983)
9. TINA TURNER. (Goldeneye 1995)
10. THEY HAVE ALL SANG JAMES BOND MOVIE THEME SONGS.