1. Which screen ghost played by Michael Keaton described himself as a 'biological exorcist'?
2. Which boxer did Muhammad Ali defeat in the 'Rumble in the Jungle' in 1974?
3. Robert Mugabe was the first Prime Minister of which independent African country?
4. Which classic horror movie, released in 1960, is based on a novel by Robert Bloch?
5. Fleetwood Mac had four top ten songs from one album. Name it.
6. Felix Salten created it, and Walt Disney made it the star of its own movie. Which animal is it?
7. In which year was O.J. Simpson first acquitted of the murder of his former wife?
8. How many bottles make up one British case of wine?
9. This word describes a city in Montana and a South American snake that can grow to 25 feet in length. Which word?
10. The Goliath (which is 12 inches long) is the largest species of what creature?
11. Which movie directed by Neil Jordan featured an attractive cabaret singer who was not all that she seemed?
12. Which major disaster occurred in the U.S. in 1906?
13. In the hymn, which two words go before,'.. how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me'?
14. What was the butler's name in the TV show 'Hart to Hart'?
15. With which country is the cricketer, turned politician Imran Khan associated?
16. Which category of Nobel Prize did Marie Curie win in 1911?
17. What was the name of Bill Clinton's famous dog?
18. Which 1998 gangster style British movie starred former soccer star Vinnie Jones and featured an appearance by Sting?
19. Who first had a hit with the song 'You can't hurry love' in the 1960's?
20. How did Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones die?
2. George Foreman
6. Bambi/ Deer
11. The Crying Game
12. The San Francisco Earthquake
13. Amazing Grace
18. Lock, stock and two smoking barrels'
19. Diana Ross and the Supremes