1. Which Mary is associated with the Chimney-Sweep Ballet?
2. Which association was founded by the media activist, Mary Whitehouse?
3. Which monster, a star of many horror films, was created by Mary Shelley in 1818?
4. Which of Henry VIII's wives was the mother of Queen Mary?
5. What are the ingredients of a Bloody Mary?
6. According to the New Testament, what did Jesus cure Mary Magdalene of?
7. What is the Italian word for the Virgin Mary which when translated literally means 'my lady'?
8. Where was the ship, the Mary Rose, when it sunk in 1545?
9. Which country had Mary Robinson as their president?
10. In which event did the Northern Irish athlete Mary Peters win a gold medal in the 1972 Olympic Games?
1. Mary Poppins
2. National Viewers' and Listeners' Association,
3. Victor Frankenstein's monster
4. Catherine of Aragon
5. Vodka and Tomato Juice
6. Possession by evil spirits
8. The Solent
9. Republic of Ireland