Threes a Crowd Quiz 1
1. The names of Donald Duck?s three nephews are Huey, Dewey and?
2. James Dean had major roles in three films before his tragic death, they were ?Rebel Without a Cause?, ?East of Eden? and?
3. The pop group Buck?s Fizz had UK number one hits with ?Making Your Mind Up?, ?The Land of Make Believe? and?
4. The little maids in Gilbert & Sullivan?s ?Mikado? are Yum-Yum, Pitti-Sing and?
5. The names of Dumas? Three Musketeers are Athos, Porthos and?
7. The three primary colours are red, yellow and?
8. The names of the three wise men in the Bible were Caspar, Melchior and?
9. The babysitters in the film ?Three Men and a Baby? were played by Tom Selleck, Ted Danson and?
10. In the Christmas song there are Five Gold rings, Four Calling Birds and three?
3. My Camera Never Lies
4. Peep Bo
9. Steve Guttenberg
10. French Hens