1. Which French skier won three gold medals at the 1968 Winter Olympic Games?
2. In which city is rastrelli?s winter palace?
3. Which British animal is brown in Summer and White in Winter
4. Which of these is the correct name of a Shakespeare play,
A Winters tale,
The Winters Tale,
A Winters Story,
Cold is the Winter,
Its bloody freezing outside?
5. Which song begins with these lines: "Sleigh bells ring: are you listening? Down the lane, snow is glistening."?
6. Which Caribbean country entered a bobsleigh team in the 1988 Winter Olympics?
7. Who received an Oscar for her performance in the film "The Lion In Winter"?
8. Which bird turns white in winter?
9. Who was men's figure skating gold medallist at the 1976 Winter Olympics?
10. What disease became an epidemic and caused forty-three deaths in Croydon in the winter of 1937?
11. From which play does the line "Now is the winter of our discontent" come?
1. Jean Claude Killy
2. St Petersburg
3. The Stoat
4. The Winters Tale
5. Winter Wonderland
7. Katherine Hepburn
8. The Ptarmigan
9. John Curry
11. Richard the Third