1. Sandra and carol, played by Nerys Hughes and Elizabeth Estensen, were the main characters in which TV series?
2. What was the name of the bird with the voice of Bernard Cribbins used to advertise BT?
3. What name did Sir Malcolm Campbell christen the car in which he broke the world land speed record in 1928 and 1931?
4. Which bird gave Fleetwood Mac a no.1 instrumental hit?
5. What familiar seabird do sailors call mother Carey's chicken?
6. In which town do the characters in birds of a feather live?
7. What is the smallest flightless bird?
8. What is the study of birds' eggs called?
9. What is the collective term for a group of ravens?
10. Who is Donald duck's girlfriend?
11. Who plays the role of Maximus in the 2000 film Gladiator?
12. Who was the English player to win the Embassy snooker world championship in 1991?
13. In 1970 what was the first top ten hit for T. Rex?
14. What is the nickname of Norwich City F.C.?
15. Who designed St. Paul's cathedral?
16. Which actress played the part of nurse Tina seabrook in casualty?
17. Played by Steve coogan, who is the star of "Knowing me, knowing you"?
18. In Magnum, Orson Welles provides the voice of which character who is never seen, the owner of the estate Magnum protects?
19. Who was the first ever Substitute to take the field in the history of the football league?
20. What is the nickname of the New Zealand rugby league side?
1. Liver Birds
5. The Storm Petrol
7. The Kiwi
9. An unkindness
10. Daisy Duck
11. Russell Crowe
12. John Parrot
13. Ride A White Swan
14. The Canaries
15. Christopher Wren
16. Claire Goose
17. Alan Partridge
18. Robin Masters
19. Keith Peacock (Charlton 1965)
20. The Kiwis