The following quiz round was submitted by Maiyunlong from China. Many thanks Maiyunlong, great job!
1. What word links a bad golf shot and the part of the body body between the knee and the ankle?
2. The following lyrics are by which artist: "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble (So you don't confuse them with mountains)"
3. What name is given to Muslim law?
4. Name the four biggest cities by population in China that start with SH?
5. Name the following words beginning with SH from the definition
a. a custom or belief distinguishing a particular class or group of people especially a long standing one regarded as no longer important.
b. Until vinyl came along in 1938 what were records made from?
c. Hebrew word for peace
6. Which reggae artist has had hits with Mr Boombastic and Oh Carolina?
7. What was the name for the ruler of Iran before the Islamic Revolution?
8. What is the smallest of the four islands that form Japan?
9. What is the name for someone who has access to and influence in the world of good and evil spirits?
10. What slang term is given to a talk radio show who expresses opinions in a deliberatively offensive or provocative way?
2. SHAKIRA (WHEREVER WHENEVER)
4. SHANGHAI SHENZHEN SHENYANG SHANTOU
5. Three Answers
10. SHOCK JOCK