1. Which German composer wrote Orpheus of the Underworld?
2. Five Kings of Norway had which Christian name?
3. What name is given to the volcanic rock resembling bottle glass?
4. Which U.S. singer/songwriter wrote the Everly Brothers UK no 1 hit Claudette and became a member of the Travelling Wilburys?
5. Which Central American State is nicknamed "The Buckeye State"?
6. Which Central American State is nicknamed "The Sooner State"?
7. Which 8 letter word is a musical orchestral introduction?
8. Which musical featuring "Curly", won an Oscar for the Best Score?
9. Which Mexican won the Wimbledon men?s doubles title twice in the 1960's with different partners?
10. What was the name of the TV series which featured James Bolam as someone who was stuck in hospital?
4. Roy Orbison
9. Rafael Osuna
10. Only when I laugh