The following quiz round was submitted by Ted Smith from the UK. Many thanks Ted, a great idea.
The idea is that all the answers to the following questions follow each other in alphabetical order.
1. In the Doctor Hook hit Sylvia's Mother, what is mother's surname?
2. What's minus 273.15 degrees Celsius better known as?
3. What was Ethiopia formerly called?
4. What Playing Card symbolises Death?
5. Who played Adam Chance in Crossroads?
6. Who was Chancellor of W Germany 1949-63?
7. For what film did Humphrey Bogart win his only Best Actor Oscar?
8. What is June's birthstone?
9. What cleaned like a white tornado?
10. What name is taken by adult leader of Cub Scout pack?
11. What US state has longest border with Canada:1500 miles
12. Tirana is the capital of which country?
13. What is the largest web-footed bird?
14. What is Frank Sinatra's middle name?
15. Who wrote Little Women?
1. Avery (Corrected from earlier wrong answer, hence in wrong alphabetical order now)
2. Absolute Zero
4. Ace of Spades
5. Tony Adams
6. Konrad Adenauer
7. African Queen
15. Louisa May Alcott