1. What was the iconic movie poster tag line for the 1930 film 'Anna Christie'?
2. Which world famous blonde was born in Willows Wisconsin?
3. With an estimated net worth of 2.5 billion dollars, who is the world's richest musician?
4. Gulliver's Travels. What was Gulliver's first name?
5. What were John Lennon's three posthumous number 1 hit singles in the UK charts?
6. Plus or minus 50, how many years does it take Pluto to orbit the sun?
7. Which three countries suffered the most civilian deaths in WWII?
8. Carpus is the Latin word for which part of the body?
9. According to Forbes, what is the most valuable sports team in the world today?
a. Dallas Cowboys, b. Real Madrid, c. New York Yankees, d. Toronto Maple Leafs
10. Billy Blue, or Blue Boy, was a character in which popular 1960s TV western?
11. Which frozen treat is literally perfect?
12. With 6,961 metres, Aconcagua is the highest point in which country?
13. Moscow was once known as "The Third" what?
14. Which type of hat, worn by Indiana Jones, is named after a 19th century French play?
15. In song, which outlaw caused the womenfolk to hide and the men to step aside?
16. Which American outlaw was born Henry McCarty?
17. The following is a line from which 1991 Hollywood blockbuster?
"Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."
18. Measured by the total length of rail lines in km., which six countries top the rail transport network list? One point for each correct answer.
19. What are the four largest North American Indian tribes? One point for each correct answer.
20. Plus or minus 25.84 cm, how long is the Statue of Liberty's index finger?
1. Garbo Talks
5. Three answers. Imagine, Woman and (Just Like) Starting Over
6. 248 years
7. Three answers. In order: Soviet Union, China, Poland
9. Answer a. Dallas Cowboys (as of 2023)
10. The High Chaparral
13. "The Third Rome"
15. Liberty Valance (The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, Gene Pitney)
16. Billie the Kid (alias William H Bonney)
17. Robin Hood, Prince Of Thieves
18. Six answers. In order: USA, China, Russia, India, Canada, Germany.
19. Four answers. In order: Cherokee, Navajo, Sioux, Chippewa.
20. 243.84 cm