1. Which character finally killed Macbeth?
2. Which Shakespearean prince's mother was called Gertrude?
3. What was Romeo's surname?
4. Regan was the daughter of which Shakespearean king?
5. Which Shakespearean character killed his wife Desdemona?
6. Who was the first of the conspirators to stab Julius Caesar, Brutus or Casca?
7. Which of Shakespeare's plays takes place on a ship and an island?
8. Who was the moneylender in Shakespeare's "Merchant Of Venice"?
9. Which king did Henry VII defeat at the Battle of Bosworth Field?
10. In which Shakespeare play would you find Bottom?
11. What is the name of the ghost that haunted Macbeth?
12. What is the name of the king of the fairies - he appeared in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream?
13. Which Shakespearean character has the largest speaking part?
14. Who was the fat, good-humoured braggart in Shakespeare's Henry IV and The Merry Wives of Windsor?
15. According to Shakespeare, Caliban was a 'Savage and deformed slave' in which play did he appear?
16. Which of Shakespeare's plays begins with the words ' If music be the food of love, play on. Give me excess of it'?
18. In Julius Caesar what are the names of the wives of Caesar and Brutus?
19. Who said 'A horse, a horse. My kingdom for a horse'?
20. Which Shakespearean play is set in Sicilia and Bohemia?
4. King Lear
7. "The Tempest"
9. Richard III
10. "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
11. Banquo 12. Oberon 13. Hamlet 14. Falstaff 15. The Tempest 16. Twelfth Night 18. Calphurnia and Portia 19. Richard III 20. The Winters Tale
15. The Tempest
16. Twelfth Night
18. Calphurnia and Portia
19. Richard III
20. The Winters Tale