1. What was the name of Quints boat in Peter Benchleys novel Jaws?
2. Who lived to the ripe old age of 969?
4. Which Gilbert and Sullivan Opera is about the Emperor of Japan?
5. Which actor wrote The Moons A Balloon?
6. Which wife of one of the Beatles wrote the book Grapefruit?
7. Which planet gave birth to Superman?
8. Who wrote The Night of the Iguana?
9. What was the 2nd book in Tolkiens The Lord of the Rings?
10. What books alternative title is The Memoirs of a woman of pleasure?
11. What Italian artist painted The Birth of Venus
12. What city do Batman and Robin patrol?
13. Who wrote The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy?
14. What Cornelius Ryan book chronicles the events of D-Day?
15. Which British author created Gunga Din?
16. What Irishman wrote The Quare Fellow?
17. What is Barbara McCorquodales pen name?
18. What does the U stand for in the abbreviation I.O.U.?
19. What was Rob Roys surname?
20. Who was the pilot hero of Captain W.E. Johns stories?
21. What colour is Art and Literature in "Trivial Pursuit"?
22. What Prime Minister won Britains last Noble Prize for literature?
23. What kind of Dog is Marmaduke?
24. What new warren is the destination of the rabbits in Watership Down?
25. Who was Uncas the last of?
26. What Authoress has the longest entry in Whos Who?
27. What artist was the subject of the book The Agony and The Ecstasy?
28. Whats the royal sounding pseudonym of authors Frederic Dannay and Manfred B. Lee?
29. Who wore the coat of many colours?
30. What did Moses do for a living before he was called by God?
31. What movie star did Norman Mailer write about?
1. The Orca
4. The Mikado
5. David Niven
6. Yoko Ono
8. Tennessee Williams
9. The Two Towers
10. Fanny Hill
12. Gotham City
13. Douglas Adams
14. The Longest Day
15. Rudyard Kipling
16. Brendan Behan
17. Barbara Cartland
22. Sir Winston Churchill
23. A great Dane
24. Watership Down
25. The Mohicans
26. Barbara Cartland
28. Ellery Queen
30. He was a shepherd
31. Marilyn Monroe